Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"you are done"

Thus saith Blogger. Hardly.

Not one for the introductory posts, I will say that I'm starting this because I need a place to keep my thoughts, and notecards and phrases in between History notes aren't as organized as I'd like.

It's almost a new year, and God has put a renewed interest and vigor in my heart for studying His word. I've heard the stories scores of times before: but it's entirely different and inspiring to actually read Deborah's victory song, or Joshua's valor, or the various ways the Lord made provision for the sins of the heathens.

That's my introduction. We'll see what comes next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP