Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i want a slide..

Why, oh why must Google be so awesome? It's not enough for them to be just the best search engine/everything else in the world wide web, they have to be awesome to work for TOO.

I mean, look at where they work:
Totally not fair. Here's more pics >> (click)

There's some internship Google offers for the summer, but I have to be enrolled in a 4-year college (which I'm not) so meh. Maybe next year? Though the chances of me actually GETTING the internship are slim to none. Still doesn't hurt to try. AND I'd get to be in California for a couple months. How awesome is that.

Now I have something to look forward to. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP