Tuesday, January 27, 2009

uhh

I don't really have anything to say right now. Usually I try to avoid mindless posts, but I feel like I'm neglecting my blog, and surely even mindless posting is better than that?

Maybe.

Today I did basically a lot. School (speech, yay...), then to the mall with Josiah to acquire a pair of Converse. Josiah convinced me to take him not only to the playground at the mall, but the park as well. That was... stressful. He thinks he can climb everything, but his little legs don't really reach half the places. I had to catch him from a precarious height once, and then I decided it was time for home.

Back to speech class, though, I have to do an Introductory speech. Roughly translated, that means I get to stand in front of class talking about how boring I am. Exciting.

Next up: Geology. Such fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP