Monday, February 16, 2009

\o/

I know it's pretty late, but I am just super excited that I finished my government paper. As usual, I waited until the last minute (or the last couple of hours) to do the ten-page, extensive research, research paper on a freedom of speech "policy." I did the whole procrastination thing last year too, except that night, I didn't sleep at all. I've gotten better. :D
The only way I stayed awake is because I had ice cream (peaches 'n cream), a Poptart (brown sugar cinnamon), and of course, a caffeine mint. I almost had to get another one and then I FINISHED. Yay.

My stepdad's dad and stepmom are here for the week, so who knows what I'll be doing this week.

Mkay, I'm off for Never-never land to get five hours of sleep before I have to get ready for class (five hours is a lot. Yay!) .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP