Tuesday, March 24, 2009

think worse

Heywow! It's Tuesday, and I have nothing due immediately.

I take that back, I do. I just remembered that paper in Lit I should do pronto.

Anyway, over the weekend I got pretty much caught up on sleep, so I'm not even exhausted. I've done some things, like get mad at the Apple company for being such exclusionists (yes, I made that word up), and trying to act like they're some awesome club that everyone would just LOVE to pay whatever is necessary to be in it.
First, pay twice as much for a computer, then you get to continue paying for the OS, and for each individual piece of software that you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE for anything to work! It's so frustrating. I'm all for Open Source software and shareware and free things. As in "not paying."

In a week and two days I'll get on a jet plane and fly for a thousand hours to get to Scotland! I'm excited. I even remember where my passport is!
Sometime within the next few days/weeks my mom is supposed to be delivering my brother, Jacob. Not sure when.

And sometime within the next few minutes/hours I'm supposed to be going to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP