Confession: I don't have the best of memories. I get distracted way to easily for that. I remembered yesterday, though, that I've failed to blog about some pretty important (or notsoimportant) things that are happening right now.
1. I have a baby brother. His name is Richard Jacob Caleb, and he's now a week and three days old.
2. I went to Scotland last week. You should all know that. I just thought I'd throw it in there because I need to make it to seven.
3. I quit my job yesterday. My last day is next Wednesday. I'll go semi-jobless for the next month or so until we go on family vacation, and then get a job somewhere else.
4. I entered an essay contest. It was this past Tuesday, and I won't know the outcome until the end of the week. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much; we'll see what happens.
5. Yesterday was tax day, and I managed to get my extension form in on time. The IRS website is extremely annoying and complicatedly stupid.
6. The classic Jolly Ranchers are my new favorite candy. I'm planning on buying a bag on my way home from school tomorrow.
7. This is the end of this post. Expect more Lists of 7 in the future as well; hopefully ones slightly better written than this one.
1 year ago