Monday, May 18, 2009

the adventure starts yesterday


I've made it to Oklahoma: land of the wide open spaces and hills and cows and people with funky accents. Hey, sounds sorta like Texas!

I've claimed possession of a Nikon D60 that's really my grandma's, and taken a few [read: 600] pictures in the past couple days. There's a few on my Flickr page, and I plan on making several stop motion animations and then a final, super-fast slideshow of all the pictures I've taken. Right now we're going to go explore random small towns. and my camera battery is dead. =(

I WILL MAKE IT LIVE. I have magic powers like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP