Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my bunnies, they are oh

OHMYBUNNIES I haven't updated in approximately six billion years. Seven out of five scientists agree that this kind of Sharpie Chronicles absence can lead to allergies and almost uncertain death.

No worries, it only affects June bugs. If you are a June bug, please cease from reading my blog.

Anyway, it's been an unspecified amount of time that I have been here in Oklahoma. It's green, blue, and sometimes complete blackness (but that goes away when I pull the blanket from my head), and they have amazing things like Amish bakeries and COWS. Tons of cows. Everywhere.

(3 out of 4 brothers)

In the past couple of days, I have been in a water fight (which ended after I side-stepped a balloon, and it went straight into the house), jumped on hay bales, heard coyotes scream like freaks, and taken well over 1500 pictures. I've eaten more cookies than is good for any man. Er, girl. I've used up the entire battery life of my mp3 player four times, but that was only because I left it on all night three of those times. I've done lots of other worthless stuff that was tons of fun and accomplished nothing towards the greater good except maybe make kids and other people happy, but for tonight, I bid you all adieu.

I have to get ready to go to an amusement park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP