Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Did everyone know that it's Mother's Day this next Sunday?

You did? Well thanks for telling me.

I'm all excited and such because of projects NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that I am doing, and I'm not even making anything, nope. And I can't tell you about those things that I am not making because my mom reads my blog.

And trust me, I am making nothing.

In other news, I've been finishing up the semester with finals. I've done three so far, and I have one tomorrow at 8am. I really, really need to be there by 8am.

I hate 8am.

Watch me be responsible and not tell you about the horrible time I had trying to submit my term paper to my American Literature teacher this morning, before the deadline. Nope, not going to tell you about how the document refused to attach to the assignment thing, or how Firefox crashed while I was in the middle of (finally) attaching it. I definitely won't tell you that it turned out to have a happy ending, because obviously I am going to sleep, and then went to the craft store AGAIN to get stuff that I am not making.

Three more days, just three more days, and the caffeine is mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP