Monday, May 4, 2009

Today: I buy fabric, get frowned upon by my brother, and drop caffeine.

I'm really, really excited. I've been wanting to actually do some 'real' sewing for a while now, and after reading lots of DIY and sewing blogs and seeing all the neat things that everyone was making, I finally got myself to commit to making a tunic-shirt thing. Look at all the fabric and buttons I got. I'm only going to use, like, two of those things to make stuff. I have issues when I go to fabric stores, though. I want it ALL.


Also, I bought some ribbon. But that was not today and it has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm going to make. I just thought it was pretty. :D



Also, my little brother obviously does not approve of whatever you're doing right now. Stop it.
Unless you're reading this right now. In that case, he is raising his eyebrows at your outfit. Don't you know how to match your clothes??


P.S. Sorry to the truck I cut off on the freeway today. It was either that or miss my exit, and obviously, not missing my exit was more important.

P.P.S. I have given up caffeine for the week. We shall see how that goes, but if I'm a little crazy crazier than usual, blame it on that. I'll definitely be whining about it throughout the week.

1 comments:

quact said...

giving up caffeine? Perhaps already crazier than usual ;)

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP