Monday, July 13, 2009

frustrated bear. with cupcakes.

Today, I made cupcakes.
That's pretty much the only interesting thing I did this weekend. Besides being sick, I mean. Oh yeah, I've been sick.


I just wrote a paragraph on something or other, then deleted it. I don't feel good. Leemealone.

In other news, I have 95 pictures spread across my desk, waiting to be added into my photobook. It is not a scrapbook, mind you. Scrapbooks are for baby pictures and... *checks demographics of my readers* lovely nice cut-outs and beautifully-placed paper with rounded-edged pictures.

I love hyphens.

Anyway, that's it. Try'na write a story and it's just not coming out correctly. This frustrates me. I am a frustrated bear right now.

3 comments:

Allie said...

yum, cupcakes make it better!

Josh Blackwood said...

Hey, you really can't go wrong with cupcakes.

Hope you get to feeling better soon, Tiph. \o/

brendanobrien said...

I know this was posted 10 days ago now, but it is the most recent entry, so I hope you are feeling better.

Regarding your love of hyphens: I'm pretty sure I do too! I've been realising as I've been writing entries for 100 and for Ficly that I cannot escape from two-word pairings that seem to be much better suited to being visually linked by that little horizontal stick between them.

I don't know if they have a rule written anywhere on 100words.com about hyphenated words, but I count them as one.

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP