Wednesday, July 29, 2009

no apologies!

Last time I updated, I had cupcakes. That was around two weeks ago. So, what's happened since then?

Tons of stuff.

I have this really annoying trait in me that says I can either Write Blog Updates, or Write Stories. Not both. I bet you smart people can guess which one I picked for the past two weeks!

I've done half a dozen or so major art-things (what am I supposed to call them, anyway?). My art desk is an absolute MESS (where is my ruler?!). Project One has been dubbed Art From Words, thanks to Brendan (woo for comments).

So, let's see, what else? Still reading (a lot), doing all sorts of things with the kids (we went to the beach three weeks in a row!), and generally being an older sister.


I finally got my thunderstorms. (I accidentally saved the resized version of this picture, which is why it looks blurry. I want to be upset that I ruined the photo, but I don't have time right now.)

More updates to follow, hopefully regular. My 100th post is coming up soon, and I'm trying to think of something awesome to do for it. Ideas welcome.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Where do you live? The thunderstorm pic makes me nostalgic for the Midwest (I grew up in KS).

tiph said...

Texas! We get some really great ones, though lately there's been a serious lack of rain. State-wide burn ban, even!

James said...

I save a backup before I touch any photos, nice pic though :)

Josh Blackwood said...

I'm loving that picture. Wondered where you got off to. Erm, sorry I haven't emailed you in awhile.

So, where might I find these stories you've been writing?

Robin Bastien said...

Neat pic! We've been getting nothing but thunderstorms in Montreal.

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP