Friday, August 7, 2009

mini-post alert!

Guess what? I'm super tired. And totally lame tonight.

Tomorrow I'll be heading out of town for my grandmother's surprise birthday party.
To make up for my lack of a post, here, have a picture of the birthday card I made.

Isn't it stunning?

Please say yes. I'm tired and I might cry.

Random fact of the day!
Someone found my blog last month through Google by searching "Do eggs have caffeine?"

Dear Confused in July,
No, eggs do not in fact have caffeine. Unless of course you boil them in a cola. Boiled Cola Eggs, everyone's favorite breakfast!

I think the other alternative to getting caffeine into your eggs (because I'm sure that's why you asked in the first place) is to dunk your egg, fried or scrambled, into a cup of strong coffee.
Hugs and pogo sticks, Abby Tiph

4 comments:

James said...

Yes.


How about you poach an egg in coffee? :D

Brianna said...

It's a wonderful card. I love the little bow thing on the balloon. =D

Jessica NicDhòmhnaill said...

Hahaha! I was feeling depressed(after reading an especially sad book about a family of 6 and the husband dies of cancer. I *HATED* it. I cried. It was AWFUL!!!!) and anyway, it was such a relief to see that you'd posted...you always brighten my day. :-)And the "do eggs have caffeine" had me laughing!! What a nut!! :D

Beeeaaautiful b-day card, by the way! :-)

tiph said...

Thanks to the three of you. ^_^

Jess, I hate those kind of books. It's like they spend the whole book getting you to absolutely love the characters and stuff, and then THEY KILL THEM. So sad. :( I'm glad I helped you recover. :D And it made my day to hear that the posts brighten yours. :)

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP