Tuesday, August 18, 2009

your daily dose of Phoenix

Saturday I went on an impromptu beach trip with my good friend Sarah, complete with snow-cones, caramel apples, iced tea lemonade and dangling our feet in the water, watching little fishies go by.

That night I sketched a drawing of a phoenix.

Monday:
We had a few guests over (more excuses to make cake! Yay!), after which we rescued puppies from the pound. Long story. When I get some decent pictures of them, I'll tell it.
I painted the phoenix (I didn't even get mad at the paints or canvas!); did a happy dance.

Obligatory Awesome part of Monday:
I made cookies.
Mind you, I had already made cake, yes? Yes. But in addition to that, I also made cookies. Because that is how I roll.
And what time did I make these cookies, might you ask? Eleven o'clock. At night.
So yeah, now it's past midnight and... just that: it's midnight. You shouldn't even be reading this because you should be asleep because it is midnight right now, okay.

I should try to refrain from these midnight postings. I tend to use bold too much.

Jem's feeling rather sad and lonely, and she probably thinks I don't like her anymore, but that isn't true, and - whoa! I only blogged twice last week? That's lame.

Anyway, that's it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moar paintings :D, whoop!

The wings are massive!

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP