Friday, December 11, 2009

prove it.

I'm currently unable to retrieve my photos from my camera.
For whatever reason, it'll act like the photos are about to transfer, but then it stops and the computer can't contact the camera anymore. And the memory card I have is not compatible with my laptop.

What does this mean for you?!
That I still don't have any photos to upload - even though I took some really awesome ones today. And you can't see them.

Of course, I could be lying, because, as I previously mentioned, you can't see them and I can't prove it. But, really, some pretty awesome ones. Like carrot cake, and a sunset reflection on a puddle outside. My sister pointed it out to me - it is purely coincidence that I have a reflection photo right after I posted one by someone else. Seriously!

So anyway, I have no photos, but I did doodle a bit on Hawthorne tonight:


I couldn't be bothered to draw her arms, so she's shy for this portrait.

Things I do not like about winter #1:
Cold hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP