Wednesday, December 30, 2009

robot bunny castle cake

As of yesterday, my little sister Melody is seven years old.

(click through to see the full-sized version)

I made her a cake. Last year it was a princess castle cake, and this year she wanted pretty much the same thing.

Maybe I had too much tea or something, 'cause i decided it needed antennae. And a face.

I call it the Robot Bunny Castle Cake.
It's in bold because it is that awesome.
No, I do not decorate cakes much at all, my cakes are lucky to even get frosting sometimes.
And to prove that not only can I not decorate cakes properly, but I can't even build them right, this Robot Bunny Castle Cake thought it'd be really awesome to FALL OVER.
It had the decency to do it after we had eaten a third of it already, so I can forgive it. No photos of the crash, unfortunately.

Anyway, Melody was thrilled with the Robot Bunny Castle Cake, and that's all that matters, so it's all good!
Happy Birthday, Melody!

1 comments:

James said...

awesome looking cake!! :D

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP