Tuesday, December 8, 2009

this is a title

It's the final stretch - my last technical writing paper is due tomorrow morning (so, technically speaking, it's due tonight). I finished the first one last night, and I just completed the remaining three quizzes for the semester.

Oh yeah, problem:
Internet is down again at home. I love how it picks the most convenient times to do so.
So I'm at a local coffee shop, drinking my own tea that I brought from my own house, in my own cup that I brought. I did buy a cake thingy, so I'm not totally cheap.

People keep walking out of the Chinese restaurant next to me with yummy take-out.... gimme fooooood. I should ask if I can share a meal with the next person who walks out.
On second thought, I need to get this paper done without getting arrested. Maybe next time.

So anyway.

It's totally break time, and I brought Hawthorne with me. I'm all happy and excited 'cause I get to draw, and then... and then...
*sniff*
I forgot my pen at home.
And now? Now I have no Hawthorne. He is forced to lay in solitude and loneliness! Without a soul to keep him company, without a single pen stroke to make him reach great heights of joy!!

[/melodrama]

So here, here's a drawing I did with my mousepad. This is why I have a graphics tablet.


A chick outside the window. Her hair actually did look that bad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.
I always forget my pen. And fall in to melodramatic moods because of it.
(A regular pen, because I am not as artistic
as to have a graphics tablet).
I have seen people with hair like that before.
They really are interesting...
Firefly

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...
I like the smoke.
Firefly

quact said...

I have hair like that.

tiph said...

Hola Firefly - I don't think I can remember a time that I've forgotten my pen (a blue one, of course). I seem to always have a blue pen and a sharpie marker of some color on me at all times.
And thanks, I think.

quact: I lol'd. :D

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP