The new year sneaked up on me. I'm telling you, 2010 conspired with December to make the days go by so fast I wasn't able to prepare. I didn't even have a New Year's painting!!
Now it's well past midnight, and I wish I had the energy to go through my blog and link to all....
my interesting... posts...
HOW DID I MISS MY BLOG'S ANNIVERSARY??
I'm such a failure. Poor Sharpie Chronicles, one year old two days ago and not even a mention.
Okay, so that means that tomorrow's link post will have to be honorable mentions from my blog posts. Any suggestions will be considered.
But now let's talk about next year - ahem, I mean this year. Resolutions? I've never made any. That is, I make them, just not specifically for the new year. But some things I want to do this year:
- Read 100 books.
- Bake my way through every single cake in Rose's Heavenly Cakes.
- Fill up a diary.
- Read through the Bible.
- Make a quilt.
- Paint at least two paintings a month.
- Fill up four sketchbooks/mixed media journals.
- Begin and complete the 365 Days photo project. I'm a bit daunted by this one - 365 days is a long time. I'll probably be adding a sidebar addition to this blog of my Flickr photostream.
- Start following my own creativity when it comes to art and photography, instead of trying (vainly) to copy others.
What are your 2010 resolutions?
All the best to you and yours for 2010 - here's to awesomeness!