Sunday, January 17, 2010

snazzy, etc


Since I was unable to get the photos up yesterday, here they are today. All 18 of them. Usually, for the collage's sake (and for your sanity...), I try to stay with about 8 photos per week, but since I didn't have one last week, I felt compelled to add even more pictures than necessary. Click the collage for the individual photos and accompanying captions. My 365 Flickr project is going strong, so I'm happy about that. :D

The heavens are telling the glory of God;
and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.
Day to day pours forth speech,
and night to night declares knowledge.
There is no speech, nor are there words;
their voice is not heard;
yet their voice goes out through all the earth,
and their words to the end of the world.

Psalm 19:1-4

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Ooh it looks so sunny! We've only just got rid of our snow here in England, and I was all thinking there would be daffodils and buds a-springing any minute now! And then I thought, hang on Catherine, it's January. Just hold your horses!
Thanks for your comment on my blog - nice to meet you!
Come visit again soon - and on the subject of tea I must check out your caffeine tagged posts, ha ha!
x x x

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP