Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the sun is a heartbeat


Some days, I open up my blog editing thingy and think, Dood, I blog every day. What on earth do I say all those times?!
And then I draw a blank.
This is one of those days.

I've been more in a visual mood lately (notice photo above, and photos in Flickr stream to your left. No no, other left. MILITARY LEFT. Yeah, there). It's pretty annoying when one has a Brit Lit paper due, but at the same time, it makes things beautiful.

I somehow got over my irrational fear of digital photography and (*gasp*)
EDITING PHOTOS.
I know, aren't you proud of me?

It turns out I'm pretty decent at editing, and I'm having so, so, sooooo sosososo so so much fun with Jem now. Why did I never do this before? Most of the time I have too many photos, more than I think is healthy to post, and some of them are repetitive. But I need to print these and put them on walls or something, because when I look at them my brain gets all smiley.

Oh yeah, this is how I blog.
Funny, I temporarily forgot.

Comments (especially on photos) are encouraging, and are encouraged.

Also, small brother Josh (who is eight) is in the hospital right now, preparing for kidney surgery that starts tomorrow at 11:45 am. Prayers appreciated. He'll have both his kidneys removed; next month he'll be getting a transplant from my mom. We're expecting him home in about a week, and we're praying for sooner!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Praying for Josh!!

tiph said...

Thanks Leah!!

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP