Monday, January 11, 2010

Super Awesome Fantasic Flip

I could play with photos all day.

But of course I can't.
Starting next week, I'll be leading a homeschool co-op class for 5- and 6-year-olds. I'm looking forward to it, but of course it means more school planning in addition to my siblings'. I'm learning more and more how to prioritize and I'm trying to get better at not wasting time.

Last night, Josiah kept pestering me about making a cake ("Are you making a cake? Why aren't you making a cake? Can you make me a cake?"), so today I whipped up a caramel cake. It's sweet enough to not need frosting, but since I had some leftover buttercream from the cupcakes from last week, we used that. I forgot to get pics and it might be gone by tomorrow, so sorry!


The kids have been perfecting their acrobatic jumps on the trampoline. They name them all sorts of weird things that everyone knows; it's like a code to walk out there and listen to them. "Do a Daredevil! A Daredevil with an X! Can you do the Cross Backflip? Move from the edge, I need the extra bounce for the Super [insert random word here] Flip!"

But they're really good at it, though I can't say they haven't broken any bones...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP