Friday, January 15, 2010

the word of the day is: cute


It's cold; it's wet; it's dreary outside, so what better than to start this Friday with some lovely miniature gardens?! So this might be the little girl in me, attracted to the utter cuteness of the teeny-tiny fairy garden, but I'm going to say that the designer and artist part of my brain says that this is a highly beautiful and aesthetic piece of workmanship, so lemme go get some mini stuff and make it right now *squeal*!!!!

Since I'm already losing my street cred, have a link to the beautiful film/photography work of some people whose names I can't remember. Not important anyway, just watch the video.

Eat, drink, and... be married?

This hand-embroidered, giant picture book is very impressive. So impressive, I'm not even going to pretend like I'm going to attempt to copy it.

Why is this Margay tiger-cat an endangered species? They're so cute. I'll take two, please.

Ack, it seems my mind has been filled with cute things this past week. My new favorite blog? EpiCute.com.

It should be your favorite blog too.

Lastly and not leastly, a little yellow drummer robot. Also cute, actually. But he can be filed into the "geek" category as well, and so I'm saved on that one.

So I shall stop while I'm ahead. Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Leah said...

haha, the tiger cat looks like it has heavy eyeliner on! :) and it's very cute.

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP