Thursday, February 11, 2010

lowercase


I currently want this magazine very, very much.
So much that I am willing to pay $18 for it, just for ONE magazine!! Unfortunately, not so much that I would pay that plus $14 in shipping. THAT is sadness. But if anyone has the desire to purchase and send me the newest UPPERCASE magazine out of the kindness of their heart... I would be forever in your debt.
And by "forever" I mean "five minutes" or "until I forget anything else exists but the amazing colored paper of UPPERCASE," whichever comes first.
Seriously, just looking at some of the preview pictures makes me want to start creating immediately.

In other news, Google Buzz is not firmly attached to my Gmail account, and I will tell you that it is the most amazing thing since pogo sticks. No, really. It's like a Google version of Facebook, except everything is automatically connected and linked and in this lovely little stream format that doesn't change every two seconds like some social networking sites I know!

So far, my Flickr, my blog, my Google reader, and my Picasa are all synced to this fancy shmancy Buzz, and it seriously rocks.

My mom has been faring well in the hospital, resting and healing, but Josh has had a bit more issues with pain management. A few hours ago, the doctors prescribed him a different medication, so we're hoping that will work a little better. My mom might be released tomorrow, if all goes well. It'll be nice to have her back home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP