Friday, February 12, 2010

my name is purple and my favorite color is tiphanie

One of my favorite design websites, How About Orange, featured a color quiz. Since obviously such things are more important than sleep, I clicked the appropriate bubbles and a preset algorithm decided that my color is purple. Okay, that's cool. I like purple. The description is relatively accurate:

Spontaneity is the key to your existence. Quick-witted with a flair for originality, you enjoy situations that allow you to explore your creativity. Comparatively conservative, you appreciate beautiful surroundings, especially if they’re found in nature. Your relaxed and self-assured personality allows you to work well with others. Surprisingly enough, your unique and unusual tastes don’t prevent you from being comfortable among your more conservative peers.

Dunno so much about the self-assured part, but definitely agree with that last sentence.

Did I ever think I was going to lower my blog down to something so base as a color quiz?
Well, I never really thought about it at all, actually.


Most of today I spent in the hospital with my mom, caring for Josh. By "most of the day" I mean "12 hours." I was glad to be there to help him adjust himself on the bed, give him his food, etc., since my mom is still not physically ready to move around a lot or lift things/people. But everything is doing well, thank God.

I want to again commend Google Buzz. Not everything is perfect, but it's pretty cool overall.

3 comments:

Geek+Nerd said...

I'm glad that your mom and Joshua are on the road to recovery. Take care!

James said...

it seems that quiz is a horoscope in disguise ;)

tiph said...

Geek+Nerd - thanks! :)

James - Hm, maybe you should re-check the definition of horoscope.

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP