Sunday, March 14, 2010

calisthenics and candy

I fulfilled my goal from yesterday and put in a good half hour of exercise. And I like exercising. I know it makes me feel good, and I know that I know that, yet it's usually the last thing on my to-do list. I seriously need to make this a personal priority again, second only to 365.
(Note I said personal priority, which means that I have lots of other priorities before that - like family!)

Today, Josh made me happy by reading encyclopedias. I used to do this growing up whenever I didn't have a book to read. My family still makes fun of me for reading the dictionary as a kid too. I think Jeremiah is my only other sibling who has just sat and read encyclopedias for fun, so Josh has made it 3 out of 7.

A week or two (or maybe three) weeks ago, I bought an address book from Beth Bee's Etsy shop.


Her stuff (which she calls "micropublishing") is super cute, and if the rest of her products are like my address book, durable, simple, and awesome. I mean, look at that! Paper airplanes on thick cardboard-ish-cardstock-y stuff! On some of the letters, she's printed little object, too - like Kettle for K.


As I said, I've had this for a while, but haven't made time to collect addresses and actually use it until today. It makes me happy.

Also making me happy: these caramel creams.

Caramel + frosting stuff.
Best. Thing. Ever.

Tomorrow (or, today, technically) is Pi Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exercise did you do/what is your favorite to do?

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP