Monday, March 15, 2010

in which i contradict myself, again

Today was spent deciding to completely contradict my post from just yesterday. The post that says "I will not have another blog," or something of that nature. Something happened in my brain while I was sleeping, and I woke up pestered by this insane desire to revamp my old tumblr and turn it into a photo blog.
'But why do you need a photo blog; you have Flickr!' you might ask. Well, simple - I have quite a few photos that I wouldn't put on Flickr but want to put them some place else. I do not know what the difference is. I don't know why I view Flickr as some amazing, sacred place only for the best photos. Doesn't matter.

I bring you: let's go now, my new photo tumblr.

Also, if you take a look around the blog (hint: sidebar and footer), you'll notice that I finally updated it. I have some preliminary stuff done for my masthead, but I'm not entirely sure what I want to do yet and I don't feel like doing it right now anyway.

In addition to endless tumblr tweaking and the exercising of my CSS/HTML code skillz, the kids and I traversed into the outdoors because it was sooooo beautiful out today.


little baby legs!

Josiah sees the camera and automatically poses like a tough guy.


Beth, camera shy.

Melody!
And yes, there's one missing (in case you counted) - Josh was inside still doing school. He favored messing around more than finishing quickly and then playing.

Okay, so recap:

new tumblr: let's go now
also, my "social literary project" from last year that I never was able to complete: i left this here for you to read

Check them out.
Don't expect a new banner tomorrow; I'll be at a party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP