Thursday, March 4, 2010

photo fiend


Tonight was a lovely mix of photo editing, piano recording, and more photo editing (while listening to aforementioned piano recordings). While I really want to share the songs I improv'd, I can't right now (Blogger won't let me upload audio - bad Blogger!); instead, more photos!!

A few from today:

No, he's not supposed to have that in his mouth, which is why I took a picture of him before I took it from him.

This window is Caleb's absolute favorite spot in the house.

Beth's learning to knit. I "tried" to learn, but only for three minutes and then I decided I wanted to do other things.

Like paint.


You might remember my New Year's Resolution* that should help keep me creating: two paintings a month. Guess how many I finished in February? Um, zero. But since February was the month of Two Birthdays, Two Surgeries, and Two Less Days Than Normal Months, I forgave myself. So in March, I need to put out FOUR paintings. There's the first one.

I have a good dozen or so photos I'll be uploading, most to Flickr but probably a few (like the silly one of me at the top of this post) only here.

*P.S. In the post from January 1st, I mention that I borrowed a book called Organizing Your Time from the library. I never got around to reading it. Ha.

2 comments:

quact said...

hey even I know how to knit :P

tiph said...

LOL. Yeah, right. :P

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP