Saturday, March 27, 2010

possibly like maybe

Guys! You will be so proud!
Today I completed two paintings, bringing my current painting for the month of March (and February) total to 3 out of 4 complete! See?! Exclamation points all around!

!!

Let's start with the one that has its colors all messed up because I forgot to photograph it until approximately 11:23:41 pm.

It is a mountain. That is orange. That little thing that you can hardly see is actually a blue girl, but please do not think she is from Avatar because she might kill you with her telescopic katana that she hides in her hair.
(The sky is yellow from all the sunshine.)

I don't know what I was thinking when I painted this next one; it's decidedly less cool than the previous painting.

If that is not a girly green, then there never was. Or something like that.
Hey - my New Year's Resolutions never said my paintings had to be good (or make any sense).

Either before or after I painted those, we went to the park for a picnic.
I learned that I love to ride bikes. Wanna know a secret? I was scared of bikes until today. No lie.

We tried to fly kites today. The wind left right when we finished putting the kite together, of course. More pics, unexplained because you have eyes and also because I'm done writing on this post. There's this really neat thing called "sleep" I recently discovered; it's pretty useful sometimes!






Oh man, I took so many photos today. I thinking developing them should be free. Or the government pays for it, or something.

Also, a few posts ago I talked about wanting to get bangs. I still haven't decided. But two or three people commented saying that I should post pictures of what my hair looks like now (there is a Flickr sidebar over there with my 365 and there are way to many photos of me in it). Also, scroll up - I'm the one holding the kite like it's going to magically float by itself.

And as for what it's going to look like? I don't know, that's the point.
My sister has changed her vote to yes, though. Her yes counts as a lot of yeses, actually.

Seriously done now.

6 comments:

sarala said...

Very cool blog and pics. I'm one of your swap-bot partners so decided to swing by and have a look. I love photography too. Take care.

Chaya said...

You should find a picture of how you want your hair to look, and post that. do you cut your own hair? I have a few times.

Leah said...

I love the pic of you with the kite. :) could you introduce me to the thing you called 'sleep'? I'm not sure i know what that is....

tiph said...

sarala - thanks for stopping by! :)

chaya - That's a possibility, assuming I'm not too lazy to do so. :P I've cut my own hair before several times. I've cut my own long-bangs before.

leah - :D:D It's this thing where you close your eyes and lose consciousness for a while - really interesting concept, right?! It rests your body - how novel!

Leah said...

You may have to give a demo sometime. Still not sure I understand..
I've cut my own hair too. I started at around 3yrs old, and have every once and awhile since. Fortunately, though, my hair is curly so if I mess up you can't really tell. :)

tiph said...

Lol! :D
Oh, I did too at three. I also cut everything else available. :D

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP