Sunday, March 28, 2010

tiph goes vintage

I don't have much to say today.

This past Saturday (yesterday) I hit a few thrift shops in hopes of finding some cheap summer dresses (I succeeded), and took some photos of things while I was there. I haven't looked through them all yet, but I really loved this basket of wooden spools I found at one.

And then some kid fun while we were there:

I have no idea what that thing is.


A fellow thrifter came up to me at one point and said - "Your children are so well behaved!"
At which point one of the kids spontaneously combusted. Actually, not, but I did politely inform her that they're all my siblings (but thanks, because I threaten them with my wrath if they don't behave so they really should), and bought Josiah a ninja and Joshua a Nerf gun for a quarter a piece. Not that the first part of the sentence and the last part of it had anything to do with each other, but I just thought I'd throw that in there.
I'll get a photo of the ninja tomorrow.

Also yesterday, my sister and I decided that we didn't like her school pictures (the photographer was not a good one) and so we will redo them. Part 1 in complete, and here's one of my favorites of Beth, in all her outdoorsy glory:

It was an impromptu photo shoot, so we'll have to get her dressed up and such for "proper school pictures" later.

Long list of things to do tomorrow, so I'm calling it a night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On your flickr you have the copy right stuff, did you add that, or is it already on there? Also, what photo editing software do you use?

Anonymous said...

Also, how do you do italics in your flickr description?

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP