Friday, April 16, 2010

a title, etc.

Good evening Bloggies, and welcome to tonight's edition of Tiph Actually Remembered to Take Pictures Today.

Caleb helped too.


Okay, I'll be honest. I have trouble waking up in the morning. I'm notorious for "waking up" and then promptly falling immediately back to sleep, where I'll stay indefinitely. Well, no more. Thanks to my Android and its awesomeness, no more! I downloaded the Math Alarm and now I have to solve problems like this in order to even turn the stupid thing off:

What's the answer?
No, seriously, what's the answer, I can't get my alarm to shut up.

Also, my mom (who also got an HTC Android) and I have been absolutely addicted to this game app called Word Up!, which is pretty much exactly like Boggle.

Oh, Word Up, bane of my productivity.

I think I killed Anika the flower.

She was a healthy, beautiful orange poppy who stopped flowering when it got reaallly really cold a few months ago, and I managed to revive her and she managed two more flowers before turning into the sorry mess above. I have no earthly idea why she died. I plan to make her live again.

In February I started an Imposter Heart embroidery, and then forgot about it.

So yeah, I'm starting it again. I figure that if I want to finish a quilt this year (and I think I want it to have embroidered squares), I should hurry up and do it.

Now that it's getting warmer, all the bugs and night things are coming out at night to bother me and my night owl-ness. Sometimes it sounds like a flying cat is banging against the window, or something just as big and obnoxious. Do not like.

Also, I fell today while biking. It was muddy on the trail and I went down a hill and around a turn waayyy too fast and wiped out. Just a few scrapes and bumps, but nothing awesome enough to brag about (which means I can be laughed at, sad face). We'll try again Monday, when hopefully it will have dried out.

Okay, that's all.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Did you figure out the math problem?

tiph said...

I lied; I knew the answer. :P I did that for demonstrative purposes. :D

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Tiffany said...

Hahahaha....I LOVE that alarm clock!!! Jess needs one reeeeeally bad! Lovely post, as usual, m'dear! I am sooooooooooooooo excited that you're coming up soon! I can't wait to see you!

Love ya! <3

James said...

I may buy one of those sooner rather than later if it expects something of you before it turns off :).

What's it like for reading - could you read a book off it?

tiph said...

:D That is the only download I've paid for to date, and it was $1.99.

Umm... I suppose one could read a book on it, assuming you don't mind scrolling and reading on small things. As for me, I don't even like reading books on computers or Kindles, so it's hard to say. :)

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP