Saturday, July 31, 2010

refreshing

I have all but abandoned this blog, lately.

There has been a lot on my mind, on my calendar, and on my desk. I want to apologize to all my friends who I have not emailed in way, way too long. Sometimes I lose track of time, and then I look at the time stamp and see, Whoa! That's from two months ago! And I still haven't responded!!
I've become lax with the general social courtesies and just plain cultivating friendships. I will do better! And if I still haven't emailed you by Tuesday, you have permission to smack me.

Someone with a "Restricted" number keeps calling me. When I answer, they hang up. When I don't answer, they leave a voice message of high-pitched giggling. Not even lying. Sadly, you can't blacklist an "unknown" number. Gaahh.

All that said, today was absolutely brilliant. I admit I was getting frustrated with just about everything this past week, so I packed a lunch, grabbed my camera, notebook, and calculus papers, and headed to the park.



It was surprisingly cool for the middle of summer, and there was a lovely breeze throughout the time I was there. Best yet: there was no one at the park except for me. At one point, a family of four rode their bikes around the trail, but I only heard them for a while and they left fairly quickly. I left feeling very refreshed and un-annoyed.

And now, so I can perpetuate that un-annoyance, I will get a good night's rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP