Monday, August 16, 2010

gibberish, maps, and the french.

A couple of people took the bait from last post and commented.

One such comment, from a certain James, says,

"ror sen pude sonehat raridatoso wipec meyuni vat mam vetel tira webe datag soneke widoh sesecat tetuceter detirewad dal fedirefo dalel soder hel cadifas mar tuwerom raveye seseto wesen tew sanurum noda yetadeyofe kerafer rihe sarew hirawahete secono mibu"

Well, James, I tend to agree with the general sentiment, but I certainly can't commend you on your grammar or punctuation.

Someone Else says,

"Ah, that was refreshing."

But was it a frozen-lemonade refreshing, or a I-just-remembered-something refreshing? All these questions!

After spending much of the day with an awesome friend, I am now memorizing the bus routes that go throughout my university. By "memorizing" I mean "becoming frustrated at the lack of map-making skill of these bus route map-makers." I figure that if I want to go somewhere on campus, I can 1) walk, or 2) find a shuttle station and wait for a bus to come. The buses all go in circles anyway. When I was a kid, maps were drawn to scale. Hmph.

Tomorrow is a Wake Up Early For Fun day, so that means tonight is a Go To Sleep Before Midnight day. Ridiculous? I know! But it's true. With my parking permit purchased and all business concluded, I bid thee adieu.

Unless you don't like the French, and then just bye, okay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely frozen lemonade refreshing.
oh yeah, it was me,
Firefly

Dacc said...

This is not nonsense so I had to post it here instead of the last one..I miss youuuu!

Anonymous said...

Tiph,

I'm responding to your previous post. I've noticed that you definitely enjoy life. I would like to know why.

Fyedka

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP