Wednesday, November 24, 2010

night kite


A lot of my days have looked like this lately. I spent large amounts of hours on chemistry exam studying, which is just ridiculous. I came out of it with a nice B, so go me?

My first day of Thanksgiving break was today, and I celebrated by sleeping in til 9, not doing anything most of the day, and not even thinking about homework (except for a little bit). I also went to the park with the kids (to fly kites, but we got there about ten minutes before sundown... what's with the 5:20 lights-out these days?) Besides that? Not much. I actually planned to use my camera today, but alas, my phone was more handy. And that app, well... I'm a sucker for the polaroid feature. You know this already, I'm sure.




Are you ready for Thanksgiving? So far, two of my desserts are completed for Turkey Day... I'm sure I'll be running around like a freak tomorrow, hands (and possibly face) covered in flour. At least I have pie. I hope you guys all have pie, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

who i am!

Tiph used to be this weird hippie chick who sewed things and drank tea and rode bikes and wrote silly things. Then, college came along, and now she's this weird hippie chick with math in her brain and notebooks full of indefinite integrals. And hardly any time to write. This is her space. Thankfully, space is a vacuum and any complaints you may have cannot be heard.

Flickr

Woo! You reached the End of the Page! You rock. Bored yet? If not, click the handy-dandy next button up there (it's there, right?), but otherwise, visit my Flickr page or my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget to subscribe to the blog before you go!

About a third of the credit for this template goes to Ourblogtemplates.com. The rest of that fraction goes to Tiph's incessant tinkering and exploding the CSS 'til it worked.

Back to TOP